BOOST YOUR CAREER
The EMBS experience goes beyond the master programme itself. Throughout their studies, EMBS students are able to develop a network of relationships with former EMBS students, professors and business people.
Each student actively builds their business career by learning to take their future into their own hands.
Career Building is a multi-stage and ongoing process. Our belief is that learning should reflect this aspect. That is why our students are given the opportunity to participate in activities that help them to work on their future career by:
- The Annual EMBS Conference closely collaborating with companies through a Company Project
- Attending seminars and conventions proposed by the programme
- Learning to effectively and cohesively work in teams through the numerous group projects required by the programme
- Taking part in company visits where they can interact with professionals
- Engaging in direct contact with teachers who also work in international companies
- Taking advantage of the career centres offered in the four universities
- Taking part in intensive programme opportunities
- Developing intercultural communication skills
REGISTRATION, INFORMATION AND ADMINISTRATION